Today, I am going to tell you about Pocket Rehab, it’s a must-have sobriety app that you NEED to have in your arsenal of recovery tools.
The thing that makes this sobriety app stand out from others is that it’s 100% free and you have anonymous access to real-time recovery at all times.
Truthfully, I have never messed around with many apps for sobriety. I wanted more than an app that tracks my sobriety. I didn’t want to use several different apps to get the type of recovery I personally needed.
Thank goodness, Pocket Rehab does it all. No lie. No bullshit.
This sobriety app really goes above and beyond when it comes to rocking your sober lifestyle and I absolutely love it. Honestly, it was much more than I expected when I first saw the free sobriety app. I am so thankful I decided to use it.
FYI – This is NOT a sponsored post. I am not getting paid to voice my opinions and write a review. This is a legit user experience from a recovering addict, ME! And I highly recommend it.
Creator of the Best Sobriety App
If you have been to rehab or any type of treatment center for that matter, I guarantee that you have had a counselor, therapist, or staff that had no personal addiction recovery experience. That alone is enough to make you not listen to a damn word he says, suggests, or recommends. amiright?
Then, there is always that one counselor who is a recovering addict and everyone loves him. You aspire to be like him because he did what we all want in recovery. He was able to turn his life around and create a kick-ass sober life.
As recovering addicts, we relate to another person in recovery much more than a person who simply has a degree in the field. Personal experience outweighs anything else.
Unless you have walked in an addict’s shoes, you will never truly understand what we have been through and managed to overcome. Not to mention, the demons that still continue to haunt us.
The Founder Is One of Us
Damien Ross is the founder of Pocket Rehab and yes, he is a recovering addict. He wanted an app that does it all and that actually helps you in the recovery process.
So, that is exactly what he did.
Damien knows the potential for relapse when you first get out of rehab or another treatment center is insanely high. You feel lost, your family doesn’t get it.
Hell, I remember my parents thought I was cured because I went to 14 days of inpatient rehab. They just don’t get it.
Damien also relapsed months after getting out of treatment due to the lack of resources, support, and simply, not knowing what’s next – not having any advice, wisdom, or guidance.
There will be times when you will need someone to talk to. Someone in recovery. Someone who truly does understand.
All of this combined is precisely why Damien made it his mission to create a safe place to get the sober support you need 24/7, regardless of sex, drug of choice, income, social status, or economic influences.
From there, Pocket Rehab was created. It is all that and a bag of chips. Does anyone even say that anymore?
Total Breakdown of Pocket Rehab
So now, I bet you are wondering where to get it, how to use it, and what it does.
Let me break it down for you as quickly as possible.
How To Download
Right now, Pocket Rehab is a free app so get it while you can. I mean, it’s free and invaluable.
You can download it on the App Store or on Google Play. Click the button below to go directly to GetPocketRehab.com and download it.
Amazing Features of Pocket Rehab
This sobriety app has it ALL. Everything that a person in recovery could ever want or need.
Just take a look at the vast multitude of features Pocket Rehab provides:
- Support – Talk with the community via talk, text, or video chat.
- Tracker – Input your sobriety date and track your milestones.
- Journal – Write as often as you want, save it, and watch your recovery journey unfold.
- Lifeline – Reach out for instant support when you need it the most.
- Resources – Find treatment, doctors, therapy, and valuable recovery resources available in your area or anywhere for that matter.
- Privacy – Stay 100% anonymous and you choose how much information you want to reveal, if any.
- Real Talk – Become part of a community of recovering addicts in every phase of recovery and build meaningful, healthy relationships.
- Free – Get access to everything for FREE. It’s mind-blowing what this app does. Yet alone, that it doesn’t cost you a dime.
- Q & A – Daily questions and answers for you to chat about.
- Daily Check In – This is awesome and you can have it pop up every time you log on, asking about your day, how you feel, etc. Plus, a daily inspirational quote.
How You Use It
If you haven’t downloaded it yet, then click here to do it now. I’ll wait.
Then, choose a username that’s available and type in your mobile number which is kept private.
You can choose to lock the app with a 4 digit code. Up to 6 family members can be registered to the same app. So, if you have multiple people using it on the same device, get a lock code.
Now, we will look at the main areas of the Pocket Rehab sobriety app.
On the bottom of the screen, you see 5 areas. Newsfeed, chat, the lifeline symbol, resources, and profile.
- Your newsfeed is private. Nobody can see it but you.
- Add a picture of your reason to stay sober that will be used as your journal cover. Btw – I love that option.
- Put in your sobriety date.
- Name your recovery tracker that begins with your sober date. You can have multiples if you slip up and have to begin again.
- You can even input how much you spent daily on your addiction and it will tell you how much money you have saved so far. That is awesome.
- This is where you see your milestones, rewards, etc.
There are 4 sections under chat. All are self explanatory.
- All Users – Everyone and users online.
- Notifications – Friend request, requests accepted, etc.
- Chats – Keep track of your conversations.
This is one of the features that makes the pocket Rehab sobriety app so damn good. It is your life line to the world of recovery.
It’s real-time instant help using text, voice chat, or video. This is what you are looking for at those crucial times.
Another of my favorite features. A map pinpointing all the recovery resources you need in your area or anywhere for that matter.
Here is where you can change your settings and info.
Plus, choose if you want to be on-call when you are online to lend a helping hand. Turn your mess into a message.
Top-Notch Sober Support
As mentioned, you get real-time support from others. Through text, video, or voice chat. It’s anonymous, you can choose who to add to your list of friends. It’s all up to you how much you want to reveal.
I just want to make it clear that the community chats and even friend chats are NOT like recovery groups on social media can be at times. You will find no one that is judgmental, think their way of treatment is the best way, no one makes rude condescending comments.
It’s nice. Everyone respects each other. It’s true help and inspiration. #sobermotivation
Without a doubt, the accountability is my top reason for recommending this particular sobriety app to people I mentor and to my own friends in recovery.
Between the journal, daily check-in, tracker and your Pocket Rehab friends – you are held accountable for your actions and your sobriety.
Before you get to the end, take a second and pin the image below for other people in recovery to discover. Thx.
Necessary Sobriety App For Sober Living
If you want to create a kickass sober life or upgrade the one you already have. Pocket Rehab is going to help you do exactly that.
This sobriety app is an essential recovery resource to have in your sober toolkit. I use it myself.
Hope to see you on there.
P.S. If you aren’t part of the Unjunkeifed family yet, sign up below to join us now.