Affirmations play a big role in the success of our lives, careers, relationships, and so on.
It’s my belief that they are essential to addiction recovery. Once in recovery, you have a new life, a new thought process, and you are a new person.
Think about it like this. You get a thought in your mind and eventually you take action on that thought. Positive affirmations are what connects the thought to the action.
Using positive affirmations connects a thought to an action. Use these positive affirmations for women in recovery to rock your sobriety. #positiveaffirmations #recoveringaddict #womeninrecovery #soberisexy #sobriety #addictionrecovery Click To Tweet
For example, the moment you made the choice to get clean and sober. Initially, that exact thought was in your head and the final action was going into treatment or to stop using or however, you chose to enter addiction recovery.
In between the thought to get clean and actually doing it, something clicked in your head that said, “I am better than addiction. I deserve a better life and I will get it”. That is the positive affirmation.
So, what would happen if you said one positive affirmation every day?
What if you embrace only the positive?
Affirm within yourself the exact outcome?
Take a look at these positive affirmations for women in recovery. You will find many of them to ring true with the direction you want your life to go.
PIN THIS LIST OF AFFIRMATIONS TO REFER TO IT TIME AND TIME AGAIN!
Positive Affirmations for Self Love
1. I am worth it.
2. I deserve to have a better life, the life of my dreams.
3. My beauty is on the outside as well as inside.
4. Today is the beginning of the rest of my life and it will be amazing.
5. My life is meaningful.
6. I am proud of all that I have accomplished and will accomplish.
7. My past failings do not define who I am today.
8. I love the woman who I have become.
9. I am worthy of love and respect.
10. Never put me down or talk down to me. I am strong and sophisticated and deserve much more.
11. I am beautiful in my own way.
12. Love surrounds me. All I feel is positive vibes. Negativity can no longer corrupt my good nature.
13. Each person is unique including me and I am proud of all that I am.
14. I must first love myself in order to love others as they deserve.
Get your FREE badass positive affirmations printable cards by SIGNING UP DIRECTLY BELOW. Plus, get all the exclusive benefits of being part of our online family.
Positive Affirmations for Career
15. I love my job and will keep growing.
16. My career goals will be obtained.
17. My job allows me to be financially independent and secure. For that, I am proud.
18. I will not let my past hinder success in my career.
19. My success is not limited.
20. I am a hardworking woman who makes me a force to be reckoned with.
21. My job enables me to support my family and advance in my career of choice.
22. My job is a stepping stone to bigger and better things.
23. Taking full advantage of every opportunity ensures success for me at my job.
24. I am a people person at work and strive to make my co-workers and customers happy which in turn makes me happy.
25. I will use my past as a tool in pursuing my dream job.
26. My good worth ethic will land me my dream job. I am sure of this.
Positive Affirmations for Life Success
27. Recovery has filled my life with endless opportunities for success in all I do.
28. My life continues to get better each and every day.
29. I will fight to be a success in my life, career, and home.
30. The balance I have created in life has set the stage for success.
31. As I grow in recovery, my life success becomes greater and greater.
32. My personal success will show through in my entire life.
33. My life success has made me confident and happy.
34. Success surrounds me since I have become a better person.
35. I am overwhelmed with joy and love due to my success in recovery.
Get your FREE positive affirmations for a badass by subscribing to Unjunkiefied. Plus, get all the exclusive benefits of being part of our online family. SIGN UP BELOW!
Positive Affirmations Dealing With The Past
36. The past will NOT define my future.
37. My life, my sobriety, is a miracle.
38. I will NO longer dwell on the past, I have moved on.
39. I have fought hard to get out of the hell of my past and I will never go back.
40. Being able to overcome my past has made me a survivor. I am capable of anything I set my mind to.
41. Forgiveness is essential in letting go of what you have done to yourself and others.
42. The past has made me grateful for all that I have in my life now.
42. Addiction is my past, sobriety is my present, and recovery is my future.
43. Moving on from the past, I have changed for the better.
44. The mistakes I have made are the lessons I had to so, that I will never repeat them again.
45. If one person learns from my past than the hell I went through was worth it.
46. I have let go of my past and am looking forward to a bright future.
47. Due to the pain, I have endured, my life is a miracle.
48. I will do everything in my power to ensure someone else does not have to suffer the pain that I did.
49. Right here, right now is where I was meant to be.
50. I have moved on from my past, fully embracing my recovery.
51. God forgives me, people forgive me, and I forgive myself. Now, it is time to move forward.
Positive Affirmations for Sobriety
52. The scars on my body are proof that I have fought and survived.
53. Today, I am happy, sober, loved, forgiven, embraced, and empowered.
54. My sobriety is finally a reality.
55. I deserve to be sober. I deserve a better life.
56. I am empowered by my journey in recovery.
57. Sober love is real love and now I love myself and so do others.
58. Recovery has given me a new life and I love my sobriety.
59. My recovery has made me an empowered woman.
60. I love being sober and sobriety loves being part of me.
61. Recovery has opened the door for all my dreams to come true and I will succeed.
Get your free pdf printable of all 71 positive affirmations by clicking below.
Daily Positive Affirmations
62. I am the leader of my life.
63. As a recovering addict, I will be a successful individual.
64. Admitting my mistakes and forgiving myself has allowed me to move on.
65. I am a badass recovering addict who will succeed in all that I do.
66. Although my past is bad and shameful. It has made me fight to become the woman I am today and for that, I am thankful and damn proud.
67. I will never let anyone tell me I can’t do something because I can do anything I set my mind too.
68. My days of addiction/suffering are long gone and I will not let drugs/the past/obstacles restrict me from reaching my dreams any longer.
69. I am a fighter and I am worth it.
70. I deserve love and respect. Nothing less.
71. I AM AN EMPOWERED WOMAN IN RECOVERY WHO WILL ACCOMPLISH ALL I SET OUT TO DO!
PIN IT NOW TO READ AGAIN LATER
Affirmations allow us to look at ourselves in a positive way.
Positive affirmations can be used to empower women and men in recovery. It is common for people new in recovery to have low self-esteem, low confidence, and to be depressed and guilt-stricken.
Using Positive Affirmations in Addiction Recovery
Make a list of positive affirmations and read it at least twice a day. It will improve your mood, your attitude, and your outlook on your recovery.
Positive affirmations enable us to affirm our beliefs and take action. They give us that extra oomph we need.
Start saying your positive affirmations and go get ’em, girl!
*These particular affirmations are geared towards women in recovery. Yet, you can reword them and use them to your advantage.
Or sign up below to get your affirmations for a badass. The affirmations are useful if you are wanting to create the life of your dreams.
Would that be you? I sure as hell hope so.